Clementine just gets me…
Which just makes this movie even harder to watch now.
Sometimes I feel that I’m pretty easy to forget. But it is what it is, I suppose.
In the series of how Leonardo DiCaprio fucks up in every film he’s in but the director always decides to keep it going.
1. Leonardo DiCaprio tried to make fun of his character with the line “I will just wait here”, when in fact this line was not originally scripted. James Cameron said that the line was “Too funny” to ignore it.
2. When Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) is preparing to draw Rose (Kate Winslet), he tells her to “Over on the bed… the couch.” The line was scripted “Over on that couch”, but DiCaprio made an honest mistake and James Cameron liked it so much he kept it in.
3. When Leonardo DiCaprio’s character Calvin Candie smashes the palm of his hand on the dinner table, the actor broke a glass under his hand and really began to bleed. DiCaprio ignored it, stayed in character, and continued with the scene.
and there’s still no oscar
Too many guys think I’m a concept, or I complete them, or I’m gonna make them alive. But I’m just a fucked-up girl who’s lookin’ for my own peace of mind; don’t assign me yours.
How I wish it were really possible…
in which i desperately seek alone time
- Me: Sometimes I just really want alone time. I love my friends, I do... but I don't want them in my room every night. That's why I don't have roommates. I need some time to myself.
- Beth: Go in your room and lock your door.
- Me: That doesn't work. There's a crack in my door, so you can tell whenever the light is on and then people come knocking on my door.
- Beth: Haha, you should try sitting in your room with the lights off.
- Me: Beth... I've actually considered that.