This is the best thing I’ve ever found.
I needed to see this right now.
I don’t think anything upsets me quite as much as the idea that I probably won’t be able to go to the Castle in the spring.
Can I just win the lottery? :/
John, what is your opinion on The Picture of Dorian Gray? (from wordfulwonderlous)
some thoughts (because it’s my blog & i can vent if i want to)
1. I am currently obsessed with calligraphy pens thanks to Matt, Nikki, & Cassie. This is the only thing distracting me from the absolute shit-show that is my life right now.
2. I am getting increasingly more uncomfortable being around people. It’s not full-blown agoraphobia or anything like that. But it is still a bit of a problem.
3. I severely regret coming to Emerson. College has been the most expensive mistake I’ve ever made.
4. I guess this one is the biggest deal, but I’m trying to downplay it to make myself feel better. There is a good chance that I can’t go to the Castle next semester. I don’t have enough money and lost my winter break job back home, so it may be more financially responsible (and really my only option) to stay in Boston.
5. I hate Christmas. And I hate that everyone tries to get me to love Christmas. I am a Grinch, but there’s no making my heart grow three sizes too big. And why is that? Because if anyone other than the Grinch’s heart were to grow three sizes too big, they’d die. So if everyone could stop trying to kill me with Christmas cheer, well, that’d be just swell.